Pours a dark brown color that is fairly transparent with medium carbonation, the consistency of Coca-Cola. There is a smoky chocolate aroma like the crust of a brownie with a touch of caramel. The flavor is that of dark toasted bread with cocoa, vanilla, and coffee. There is a slight smokiness here with some subtle caramel and sea salt in the aftertaste. When you read "Ben & Jerry's" your mind automatically expects a sweet, ice cream-like beer. However, that is not the case. The sweetness is reserved in this beer and is definitely more of a darker, earthy offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 33 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity