Pours a dark brown color that is fairly transparent with medium carbonation, the consistency of Coca-Cola. There is a smoky chocolate aroma like the crust of a brownie with a touch of caramel. The flavor is that of dark toasted bread with cocoa, vanilla, and coffee. There is a slight smokiness here with some subtle caramel and sea salt in the aftertaste. When you read "Ben & Jerry's" your mind automatically expects a sweet, ice cream-like beer. However, that is not the case. The sweetness is reserved in this beer and is definitely more of a darker, earthy offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 21 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 55 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity