Rye on Rye on Rye pours a dark reddish Amber with a coarse, thick white head. You can pick up Bourbon right out of the bottle pouring it into your glass. We also picked up some dark cherry notes marked with molasses. The taste is similar, starting with a boozy and bourbon bite followed by lots of fig, dark dried fruits and a thick molasses sweetness to take just a little of the edge off it. The mouthfeel is pretty heavy, but it's also heavily carbonated which makes it dance on your tongue a little like a sour might. Surprisingly enough given its name, the rye is subtle, peeking out and peaking mostly in the aftertaste. It tends to warm your throat a bit, reminding you it's there long after it's gone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 19 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap