Revelation Rye IPA has a dark yet warm copper color with a nice head. The initial taste is similar to the smell of wort, which we found to be quite pleasant. This beer has a creamy mouthfeel with a bready, yeast presence. It's extremely well balanced, with a nice amount of malt contrasting with a fresh hop taste. Ending with a silky smooth, buttery finish, overall this is an exceptionally well made beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity