Revelation Rye IPA has a dark yet warm copper color with a nice head. The initial taste is similar to the smell of wort, which we found to be quite pleasant. This beer has a creamy mouthfeel with a bready, yeast presence. It's extremely well balanced, with a nice amount of malt contrasting with a fresh hop taste. Ending with a silky smooth, buttery finish, overall this is an exceptionally well made beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 40 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA