Revelation Rye IPA has a dark yet warm copper color with a nice head. The initial taste is similar to the smell of wort, which we found to be quite pleasant. This beer has a creamy mouthfeel with a bready, yeast presence. It's extremely well balanced, with a nice amount of malt contrasting with a fresh hop taste. Ending with a silky smooth, buttery finish, overall this is an exceptionally well made beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity