Knee Deep's Star Wars-inspired double IPA, RU-DEEP-2, pours a light copper color with one finger of bright white head. Strong carbonation bubbles are visible through its translucent clouds. The aroma is of strong citrus hops and grainy malts. Lemon and grapefruit citrus fruit flavors are evident with the hop profile on top of a biscuit malt base. The 8.5 ABV is well masked by the strong but well balanced flavors in this beer. Knee Deep has consistently delivered with their IPAs since Day 1, and this droid is no different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 9 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 50 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity