Pours a completely opaque, pitch-black color. Head is dark khaki color. Very aromatic with caramel malt, molasses, and some earthy hops. Taste follows the nose with oatmeal and caramel malt up front, lots of coffee, and some chocolate and brown sugar sweetness on the back-end. We also picked up on nutty walnut flavors and also some accumulating smoky flavors. Medium body with a slightly chewy mouthfeel. Very impressive to have this style beer at 5.5% ABV that still brings the full flavor that you want from an Oatmeal Stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 37 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity