Hazelutely Choctabulous pours nearly black, with a thick tan head that doesn't lace much. The aroma is straightforward of toasted hazelnuts and milk chocolate. The flavors meld well to make it taste like a bittersweet dark chocolate cookie with toasted hazelnuts as a garnish. There's a sweet, almost toffee like undertone that's cut short by a balancing baker's chocolate bitterness. The mouthfeel is medium and it has a lively carbonation that delivers some earthiness towards the latter half of your sip. It ends with a slight malty dryness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 14 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity