Punk'n Pumpkin Ale pours a clear, amber orange color with a thin white head. It has a strong and fresh pumpkin and cinnamon aroma. Taste is like bready pumpkin pie, although the pumpkin is somewhat reserved compared with others in this category. There's noticeable cinnamon and nutmeg spice, especially as the beer warms. It also has a smooth and dry finish. Light bodied and very drinkable, this one you could drink all night long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity