Sum'r from Uinta Brewing Company is a light yellow, hazy color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is foamy and very white. We immediately pick up on some grain aromas, but also a very fresh, cucumber scent. On the taste, there are light malts, a creamy mouthfeel, and a little sweetness on the finish. Not a lot of hops, but it's exactly what you want on a hot summer day. Easy drinking and refreshing with quite a bit of flavor for only being 4% ABV. And it's USDA certified organic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 8 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 57 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity