Uinta Fest Helles pours an almost clear, but still a bit hazy, golden straw color. Aroma is light but has some cracker-like characteristics. Taste is light and refreshing, with some grain and wheat that provides just a bit of sweetness. Floral and grassy hops, but the hops are light. No flavor overwhelms, and the mouthfeel is thin and dry. Easy drinking with a crisp finish that ends sharply. If you're celebrating Oktoberfest, this is one that you could drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 49 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity