Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout
Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout is dark brown in color with a dark tan head with patches of light and dark. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with a lot of cinnamon. The flavor is complex mix of burnt molasses and toffee with some coffee and chocolate as well. There is a variety of spices in the aftertaste including cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. It has a smooth and creamy mouthfeel and is surprisingly light bodied at only 5.3% alcohol. This is a refreshing change of pace from your standard pumpkin beer. Belching Beaver, known for their stouts, doesn't disappoint with this seasonal offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 53 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Partying Past Burning Bridges. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity