Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout
Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout is dark brown in color with a dark tan head with patches of light and dark. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with a lot of cinnamon. The flavor is complex mix of burnt molasses and toffee with some coffee and chocolate as well. There is a variety of spices in the aftertaste including cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. It has a smooth and creamy mouthfeel and is surprisingly light bodied at only 5.3% alcohol. This is a refreshing change of pace from your standard pumpkin beer. Belching Beaver, known for their stouts, doesn't disappoint with this seasonal offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil