Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout
Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout is dark brown in color with a dark tan head with patches of light and dark. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with a lot of cinnamon. The flavor is complex mix of burnt molasses and toffee with some coffee and chocolate as well. There is a variety of spices in the aftertaste including cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. It has a smooth and creamy mouthfeel and is surprisingly light bodied at only 5.3% alcohol. This is a refreshing change of pace from your standard pumpkin beer. Belching Beaver, known for their stouts, doesn't disappoint with this seasonal offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 50 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity