Color is extremely murky. Orange, copper, almost rust colored with a head that is thick, foamy, and off-white. Juicy, Northeast-style aroma. Taste has grainy, biscuity malts up front, but then copious amounts of hops take over. A medley of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Juicy and fruity, but not really bitter for 100 IBU. Chewy mouthfeel with a smoothie-like texture. Medium carbonation and the 8.2% is hardly noticeable. Really a tasty Double IPA and a fine representation for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 36 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity