Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale
Pollen Nation pours a clear honey blonde color with minimal head that disappears immediately. Aroma is very pleasing, with honey up front and a very subtle orange blossom floral sweetness in the background. The mouthfeel is quite light, and the carbonation is excellent. It's very straightforward on flavor, with honey once again taking the lead. There's a good malt backbone here with a slight biscuity middle and a lightly dry finish that doesn't quite act to fully balance the strong sweetness at the front. Overall, it's a great summer beer for hot days, especially if you're wanting something a little sweeter than the usual.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 49 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity