Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale
Pollen Nation pours a clear honey blonde color with minimal head that disappears immediately. Aroma is very pleasing, with honey up front and a very subtle orange blossom floral sweetness in the background. The mouthfeel is quite light, and the carbonation is excellent. It's very straightforward on flavor, with honey once again taking the lead. There's a good malt backbone here with a slight biscuity middle and a lightly dry finish that doesn't quite act to fully balance the strong sweetness at the front. Overall, it's a great summer beer for hot days, especially if you're wanting something a little sweeter than the usual.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Sactown Brews. 23 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity