Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale
Pollen Nation pours a clear honey blonde color with minimal head that disappears immediately. Aroma is very pleasing, with honey up front and a very subtle orange blossom floral sweetness in the background. The mouthfeel is quite light, and the carbonation is excellent. It's very straightforward on flavor, with honey once again taking the lead. There's a good malt backbone here with a slight biscuity middle and a lightly dry finish that doesn't quite act to fully balance the strong sweetness at the front. Overall, it's a great summer beer for hot days, especially if you're wanting something a little sweeter than the usual.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 10 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity