Mega Monster Imperial IPA was a knock-out punch to our tastebuds. This beer is insanely hard to drink, with an alcoholic taste and an unsettling bitter finish that lingers far too long. The brewery was obviously going for a dark and harsh end result, but when descriptions like "bile" and "bucket of rusty nails" come to mind, they have definitely taken it too far. It would be hard to recommend this beer to anyone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 39 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity