Pours a half inch of head with small, sticky legs of bubbles. This ale has a hint of haziness and an apricot color. The aroma is full of ripe pineapple, fresh honey, and hints of pine. The taste has an initial caramel sweetness that slowly transitions to a strong and lasting bitterness. The unique blend of Perle, Cascade, Chinook, Simcoe and Amarillo hops give this IPA a complex profile that starts off fruity and tropical and ends dry and pleasantly bitter. It has a deceivingly bitter finish compared to its juicy and sweet upfront flavors. The complexity and uniqueness of this IPA was worth the effort to acquire it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 53 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity