Pliny The Elder
There are many, especially on the West Coast of the U.S., who consider Pliny the Elder the best beer in the world. It's so popular and scarce that few stores can manage to keep it on the shelves. All these claims are warranted. Pliny is, without a doubt, one of the very best beers of its style. It has a crisp, citrus hop flavor with a delicate malt balance to even it out. You can taste the precision and craft that goes into every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 18 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil