Pink is Still the New Black pours a yellow, cloudy color with plenty of carbonation. The thick but sparse head disappears quickly leaving a thin layer on the top. Its lemon citrus aroma is pleasant and refreshing. The taste is a blend of sweet wheat and dry corn, a nice balance of fruity wheat beer and dry lager qualities. The citrus hops are not overwhelming leaving only the slightest bitterness on the tongue. This is a great summertime beer and would be a welcomed addition to any hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 2 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Whale Bay. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity