Color is golden and cloudy, with two fingers of frothy white head that leaves some nice lacing on the glass as it recedes. Fairly mild aroma, but the flavor is anything but mild. Citrus flavors of orange and tangerine, coupled with papaya. Slightly sweet, fruit flavors, like you get from a fruit like mango. It’s hoppy and nectarous, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Well balanced and the 8% is pretty well hidden. Extremely smooth, the name “Double Pillow” is perfect. An excellent NE-style Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 9 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity