Color is golden and cloudy, with two fingers of frothy white head that leaves some nice lacing on the glass as it recedes. Fairly mild aroma, but the flavor is anything but mild. Citrus flavors of orange and tangerine, coupled with papaya. Slightly sweet, fruit flavors, like you get from a fruit like mango. It’s hoppy and nectarous, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Well balanced and the 8% is pretty well hidden. Extremely smooth, the name “Double Pillow” is perfect. An excellent NE-style Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 28 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 54 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for East River IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity