Color is golden and cloudy, with two fingers of frothy white head that leaves some nice lacing on the glass as it recedes. Fairly mild aroma, but the flavor is anything but mild. Citrus flavors of orange and tangerine, coupled with papaya. Slightly sweet, fruit flavors, like you get from a fruit like mango. It’s hoppy and nectarous, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Well balanced and the 8% is pretty well hidden. Extremely smooth, the name “Double Pillow” is perfect. An excellent NE-style Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 24 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity