Color is golden and cloudy, with two fingers of frothy white head that leaves some nice lacing on the glass as it recedes. Fairly mild aroma, but the flavor is anything but mild. Citrus flavors of orange and tangerine, coupled with papaya. Slightly sweet, fruit flavors, like you get from a fruit like mango. It’s hoppy and nectarous, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Well balanced and the 8% is pretty well hidden. Extremely smooth, the name “Double Pillow” is perfect. An excellent NE-style Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for STS Pils. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity