Philbert pours a dark brown with a fluffy white one finger head. The aroma is nutty and subtly toasty, with a slight breadiness that comes through. It's notably balanced, with a nice toasted hazelnut flavor that's complimented by a toasty and malty sweetness. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is spot on. It's not overly complex, but what's there is delicious. It's a sneaky sip - the alcohol is incredibly smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 18 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity