Philbert pours a dark brown with a fluffy white one finger head. The aroma is nutty and subtly toasty, with a slight breadiness that comes through. It's notably balanced, with a nice toasted hazelnut flavor that's complimented by a toasty and malty sweetness. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is spot on. It's not overly complex, but what's there is delicious. It's a sneaky sip - the alcohol is incredibly smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 37 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity