Pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, soapy head. Really fine, tiny bubbles can be seen in both the beer and the head. Aroma is tart with a bit of funk to it but also plenty of fruit. Taste is interesting and as you might expect from the name. Hop flavors of tropical fruit, citrus, green apple, and white grape, but balanced with some cracker-like malt, and then sharp with a bit of sourness. The sourness appears primarily on the back-end. Mouthfeel is warming with a crisp, lingering finish. No real bitterness and pretty easy drinking. Ideal for both the IPA fans and the Sour Beer fans out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 16 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity