Super Saison pours a golden color with a lot of clarity for the style. It is highly carbonated with small champagne-like bubbles and a thick, bath bubble head. The aroma has a white wine quality and blends some fruit and Beligan yeast. The flavor balances a white-wine dryness with green apple and tropical fruit flavors. It finishes with an herbal earthiness in the aftertaste. It has a thick, buttery mouthfeel that coats the taste buds and allows you to experience the whole range of flavors. It's a high ABV for a saison at 9.5%, but it is well masked. They aren't lying when they call this one "super", a complex, balanced and flavorful beer all the way through.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 50 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity