Pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, soapy head. Really fine, tiny bubbles can be seen in both the beer and the head. Aroma is tart with a bit of funk to it but also plenty of fruit. Taste is interesting and as you might expect from the name. Hop flavors of tropical fruit, citrus, green apple, and white grape, but balanced with some cracker-like malt, and then sharp with a bit of sourness. The sourness appears primarily on the back-end. Mouthfeel is warming with a crisp, lingering finish. No real bitterness and pretty easy drinking. Ideal for both the IPA fans and the Sour Beer fans out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 50 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity