Petrus Aged Ale pours a slightly hazy, golden color, with a medium head that doesn't stick around. The aroma is slightly funky, with tart apple notes. It's pleasantly tart up front, with an oaky, yeasty dryness that adds a nice complexity. The carbonation enhances the bitey quality, and tart fruit flashes for a second before being balanced by a mild bitterness. It finishes tart and slightly sour. This is an excellent Belgian Pale Ale for those who are entering cautiously into the foray of sours.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 29 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity