Petrus Aged Ale pours a slightly hazy, golden color, with a medium head that doesn't stick around. The aroma is slightly funky, with tart apple notes. It's pleasantly tart up front, with an oaky, yeasty dryness that adds a nice complexity. The carbonation enhances the bitey quality, and tart fruit flashes for a second before being balanced by a mild bitterness. It finishes tart and slightly sour. This is an excellent Belgian Pale Ale for those who are entering cautiously into the foray of sours.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 9 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity