Petrus Aged Ale pours a slightly hazy, golden color, with a medium head that doesn't stick around. The aroma is slightly funky, with tart apple notes. It's pleasantly tart up front, with an oaky, yeasty dryness that adds a nice complexity. The carbonation enhances the bitey quality, and tart fruit flashes for a second before being balanced by a mild bitterness. It finishes tart and slightly sour. This is an excellent Belgian Pale Ale for those who are entering cautiously into the foray of sours.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 45 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity