Peeper Ale pours a light yellow straw color. Mostly clear but not completely transparent. Medium, foamy white head with lots of lacing and long retention. Aroma is both citrus and piney hops, but also some bready malt notes. That continues into the taste, with lemony citrus and pine, but more lemon than anything else. Balanced by biscuit and cracker malt flavors. Light body, with a clean, smooth mouthfeel. Finish is dry with some of the lingering lemon citrus. Both refreshing and flavorful, this is a crisp, easy drinking Pale Ale and one of the best from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 33 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 54 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity