Peeper Ale pours a light yellow straw color. Mostly clear but not completely transparent. Medium, foamy white head with lots of lacing and long retention. Aroma is both citrus and piney hops, but also some bready malt notes. That continues into the taste, with lemony citrus and pine, but more lemon than anything else. Balanced by biscuit and cracker malt flavors. Light body, with a clean, smooth mouthfeel. Finish is dry with some of the lingering lemon citrus. Both refreshing and flavorful, this is a crisp, easy drinking Pale Ale and one of the best from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for St. Peter's Cream Stout. 3 minutes ago
- lposada and 1 other added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 42 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity