Peeper Ale pours a light yellow straw color. Mostly clear but not completely transparent. Medium, foamy white head with lots of lacing and long retention. Aroma is both citrus and piney hops, but also some bready malt notes. That continues into the taste, with lemony citrus and pine, but more lemon than anything else. Balanced by biscuit and cracker malt flavors. Light body, with a clean, smooth mouthfeel. Finish is dry with some of the lingering lemon citrus. Both refreshing and flavorful, this is a crisp, easy drinking Pale Ale and one of the best from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 14 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity