Peeper Ale pours a light yellow straw color. Mostly clear but not completely transparent. Medium, foamy white head with lots of lacing and long retention. Aroma is both citrus and piney hops, but also some bready malt notes. That continues into the taste, with lemony citrus and pine, but more lemon than anything else. Balanced by biscuit and cracker malt flavors. Light body, with a clean, smooth mouthfeel. Finish is dry with some of the lingering lemon citrus. Both refreshing and flavorful, this is a crisp, easy drinking Pale Ale and one of the best from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 54 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity