Properly poured into a large stein, the Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier displays a golden yellow color that is mostly clear with a thick, white, frothy head. Fantastic aroma of bready malts, yeast, and a touch of hops. Taste is unbelievably smooth, with a doughy malt dominance that really tastes like soft, warm bread in liquid form. The yeast is also very noticeable, especially in the creamy soft mouthfeel. Hops are mild, but they have a touch of peppery spice and grassy notes. Refreshing and uber drinkable, there’s a reason why you pour one liter at a time. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 17 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity