Properly poured into a large stein, the Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier displays a golden yellow color that is mostly clear with a thick, white, frothy head. Fantastic aroma of bready malts, yeast, and a touch of hops. Taste is unbelievably smooth, with a doughy malt dominance that really tastes like soft, warm bread in liquid form. The yeast is also very noticeable, especially in the creamy soft mouthfeel. Hops are mild, but they have a touch of peppery spice and grassy notes. Refreshing and uber drinkable, there’s a reason why you pour one liter at a time. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 6 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 11 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 13 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 58 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity