Patterns Double IPA
Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with about 2 fingers of white, foamy head with good retention. Hoppy, juicy, aroma. Taste has a unique hop flavor with a bit of funk to it. Ripe melon, stone fruit, guava and passionfruit; all paired with a lightly bitter grapefruit and orange citrus flavor. There’s a juicy sweetness, like nectar. Malts are bready and mostly in the background. Mouthfeel is awesome. Creamy, soft, and smooth. Fantastic flavor and really tasty NE-style IPA from the 49th state!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 4 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 15 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 54 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity