Patterns Double IPA
Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with about 2 fingers of white, foamy head with good retention. Hoppy, juicy, aroma. Taste has a unique hop flavor with a bit of funk to it. Ripe melon, stone fruit, guava and passionfruit; all paired with a lightly bitter grapefruit and orange citrus flavor. There's a juicy sweetness, like nectar. Malts are bready and mostly in the background. Mouthfeel is awesome. Creamy, soft, and smooth. Fantastic flavor and really tasty NE-style IPA from the 49th state!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 56 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chief Peak. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pale to the King. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity