Patterns Double IPA
Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with about 2 fingers of white, foamy head with good retention. Hoppy, juicy, aroma. Taste has a unique hop flavor with a bit of funk to it. Ripe melon, stone fruit, guava and passionfruit; all paired with a lightly bitter grapefruit and orange citrus flavor. There's a juicy sweetness, like nectar. Malts are bready and mostly in the background. Mouthfeel is awesome. Creamy, soft, and smooth. Fantastic flavor and really tasty NE-style IPA from the 49th state!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 7 minutes ago
- plarson listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 47 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity