Pale to the King
Color is hazy, golden straw. White, soapy head that thins to a film but leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma but some citrus notes are there. On the taste, we get fresh, hoppy flavors of citrus and tropical fruit, with a bit of pine. Solid Galaxy and Citra flavors. But well balanced with a bready, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body and nicely carbonated. Perfect bitterness for a Pale Ale, with just a bit of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 29 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity