Original Oktoberfest from Hacker-Pschorr pours a beautiful, crystal clear, deep gold color. Head is off-white and soapy with a lot of coating left on the glass. Very aromatic for the style, with bready notes but also a slight buttery scent. Earthy hops paired with malts that lend bready flavors but also some semi-sweet flavors. A bit of spice to counter the sweetness. No one flavor is overwhelming and it's well balanced from start to finish. Incredible mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Finishes smooth and quenches our thirst while at the same time giving us all the flavors that we enjoy from a Marzen.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity