Original Oktoberfest from Hacker-Pschorr pours a beautiful, crystal clear, deep gold color. Head is off-white and soapy with a lot of coating left on the glass. Very aromatic for the style, with bready notes but also a slight buttery scent. Earthy hops paired with malts that lend bready flavors but also some semi-sweet flavors. A bit of spice to counter the sweetness. No one flavor is overwhelming and it's well balanced from start to finish. Incredible mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Finishes smooth and quenches our thirst while at the same time giving us all the flavors that we enjoy from a Marzen.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 40 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity