This Triple IPA pours a pale amber color that is noticeably hazy for a West Coast style beer. There’s one finger of off-white, frothy head. Nice lacing on the glass, with an aroma that is pretty balanced between hops and malts. Taste has a huge amount of dankness, which we didn’t initially detect in the aroma. But it comes through in the taste with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and melon. As the name suggests, it’s brewed with three hops: Simcoe, Centennial, and Columbus. Malts are there too, kicking this up to 10% abv, but it’s still a hop-forward beer. We’d bet that two or three of these will catch up with you, but one can is nicely drinkable for a high alcohol beer. Smooth in the finish, with a long, lingering tropical fruit juiciness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 59 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity