Murder of Crows pours a very dark color, completely black with just a bit of red highlights peeking through around the edges. It has a thick dark tan head and is very aromatic with hints of molasses, smoke, and coffee. The taste is similar to the smell with dark roasted malts, molasses, toffee, and some ancho chile chocolate heat in the aftertaste. Based on the appearance, smell and the 9% ABV you expect this to be a strong tasting beer, but it actually maintains a lighter body than you would expect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 3 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 42 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity