Murder of Crows pours a very dark color, completely black with just a bit of red highlights peeking through around the edges. It has a thick dark tan head and is very aromatic with hints of molasses, smoke, and coffee. The taste is similar to the smell with dark roasted malts, molasses, toffee, and some ancho chile chocolate heat in the aftertaste. Based on the appearance, smell and the 9% ABV you expect this to be a strong tasting beer, but it actually maintains a lighter body than you would expect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 25 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity