Murder of Crows pours a very dark color, completely black with just a bit of red highlights peeking through around the edges. It has a thick dark tan head and is very aromatic with hints of molasses, smoke, and coffee. The taste is similar to the smell with dark roasted malts, molasses, toffee, and some ancho chile chocolate heat in the aftertaste. Based on the appearance, smell and the 9% ABV you expect this to be a strong tasting beer, but it actually maintains a lighter body than you would expect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 49 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity