Murder of Crows pours a very dark color, completely black with just a bit of red highlights peeking through around the edges. It has a thick dark tan head and is very aromatic with hints of molasses, smoke, and coffee. The taste is similar to the smell with dark roasted malts, molasses, toffee, and some ancho chile chocolate heat in the aftertaste. Based on the appearance, smell and the 9% ABV you expect this to be a strong tasting beer, but it actually maintains a lighter body than you would expect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 11 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity