Original Oktoberfest from Hacker-Pschorr pours a beautiful, crystal clear, deep gold color. Head is off-white and soapy with a lot of coating left on the glass. Very aromatic for the style, with bready notes but also a slight buttery scent. Earthy hops paired with malts that lend bready flavors but also some semi-sweet flavors. A bit of spice to counter the sweetness. No one flavor is overwhelming and it's well balanced from start to finish. Incredible mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Finishes smooth and quenches our thirst while at the same time giving us all the flavors that we enjoy from a Marzen.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 37 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity