One Kap Kolsch pours a straw color with a thin head, but one that is supported by a huge amount of tiny bubbles that float up from the bottom of the glass to the top. Aroma is cracker-like or bready, and very traditional in style. Taste is malt forward with a similar dry, cracker-like feel. The hops are mild, but could be floral or grassy in nature. But there are also some fruity flavors like green apple and pear. Mouthfeel is dry, mildy effervescent, with a crisp, refreshing finish. For a brewery known for IPAs, this is one helluva Kolsch!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 36 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity