One Kap Kolsch pours a straw color with a thin head, but one that is supported by a huge amount of tiny bubbles that float up from the bottom of the glass to the top. Aroma is cracker-like or bready, and very traditional in style. Taste is malt forward with a similar dry, cracker-like feel. The hops are mild, but could be floral or grassy in nature. But there are also some fruity flavors like green apple and pear. Mouthfeel is dry, mildy effervescent, with a crisp, refreshing finish. For a brewery known for IPAs, this is one helluva Kolsch!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 18 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity