Bean Counter pours a dark, dark brown with a thick white head that recedes to a thin ring. The nose is all coffee. The taste is interesting, with a yeast forward start that's followed by earthy coffee, caramel, a little chocolate, and molasses. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and it tends to get syrupy and lingers the more you sip. It does have a creaminess to it that's interesting with a fair amount of carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 21 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap