Bean Counter pours a dark, dark brown with a thick white head that recedes to a thin ring. The nose is all coffee. The taste is interesting, with a yeast forward start that's followed by earthy coffee, caramel, a little chocolate, and molasses. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and it tends to get syrupy and lingers the more you sip. It does have a creaminess to it that's interesting with a fair amount of carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity