Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA
Pours a cloudy orange gold color with a white bubbly head. Aroma is citrusy and juicy, with both lemon and stone fruit. Taste is surprisingly less lemonade-like than we expected. There is some lemon, but it’s peach and pear flavors that seem to be most present. And some tropical fruit in the form of pineapple juice. Malts provide a bit of sweetness, but there’s also sourness reminiscent of whiskey sours late at night at a dive bar. Mouthfeel is juicy and syrupy with soft carbonation. Some lemon tartness in the finish but no noticeable bitterness. An interesting beer for sure, but not really typical for the IPA style. The alcohol is well hidden, and this would go well sitting by the pool on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson and 1 other listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 25 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for PseudoSue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for American Beauty. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity