Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA
Pours a cloudy orange gold color with a white bubbly head. Aroma is citrusy and juicy, with both lemon and stone fruit. Taste is surprisingly less lemonade-like than we expected. There is some lemon, but it's peach and pear flavors that seem to be most present. And some tropical fruit in the form of pineapple juice. Malts provide a bit of sweetness, but there's also sourness reminiscent of whiskey sours late at night at a dive bar. Mouthfeel is juicy and syrupy with soft carbonation. Some lemon tartness in the finish but no noticeable bitterness. An interesting beer for sure, but not really typical for the IPA style. The alcohol is well hidden, and this would go well sitting by the pool on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 5 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 26 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity