Ode etta Sahti
Color is dark amber with lots of reddish hues, and a thin, frothy head. Inviting aroma with farmhouse funk and a little bit of Brett. Wow - we were blown away by the taste. The Brett and funk are reduced in the taste, as the herbal and spice flavors take center stage. Juniper, sage, rosemary, and thyme are all detected. Huge, new oak barrel flavors. The malts come alive after a few sips with a strong rye spice. Hops are muted, but there is still a noticeable pine flavor. Medium body with a refreshing mouthfeel. Complex and unique - this is a new style for us and we're sure glad we got our hands on this Finnish-style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 40 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity