Ode etta Sahti
Color is dark amber with lots of reddish hues, and a thin, frothy head. Inviting aroma with farmhouse funk and a little bit of Brett. Wow – we were blown away by the taste. The Brett and funk are reduced in the taste, as the herbal and spice flavors take center stage. Juniper, sage, rosemary, and thyme are all detected. Huge, new oak barrel flavors. The malts come alive after a few sips with a strong rye spice. Hops are muted, but there is still a noticeable pine flavor. Medium body with a refreshing mouthfeel. Complex and unique – this is a new style for us and we’re sure glad we got our hands on this Finnish-style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 50 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA