Murphy's Irish Stout
St. Patrick’s Day may be over, but we stocked up for our most recent podcast and we’re still drinking this at the after-party! Color is dark brown with a tight, creamy, khaki colored head and lots of lacing all over the glass. The aroma is malt forward with some chocolate and coffee notes. The taste is smooth with a creamy mouthfeel, partnered with a strong malt flavor of toffee, coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. There’s an underlying sweetness and ample carbonation. Medium bodied but it’s only 4% and very drinkable. Make sure you pour this correctly (there are convenient pictures on the back of the can) and you’ll be rewarded with a super enjoyable Irish stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Red Glove
Little Blue Penguin