Murphy's Irish Stout
St. Patrick’s Day may be over, but we stocked up for our most recent podcast and we’re still drinking this at the after-party! Color is dark brown with a tight, creamy, khaki colored head and lots of lacing all over the glass. The aroma is malt forward with some chocolate and coffee notes. The taste is smooth with a creamy mouthfeel, partnered with a strong malt flavor of toffee, coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. There’s an underlying sweetness and ample carbonation. Medium bodied but it’s only 4% and very drinkable. Make sure you pour this correctly (there are convenient pictures on the back of the can) and you’ll be rewarded with a super enjoyable Irish stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 16 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity