Murphy's Irish Stout
St. Patrick's Day may be over, but we stocked up for our most recent podcast and we're still drinking this at the after-party! Color is dark brown with a tight, creamy, khaki colored head and lots of lacing all over the glass. The aroma is malt forward with some chocolate and coffee notes. The taste is smooth with a creamy mouthfeel, partnered with a strong malt flavor of toffee, coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. There's an underlying sweetness and ample carbonation. Medium bodied but it's only 4% and very drinkable. Make sure you pour this correctly (there are convenient pictures on the back of the can) and you'll be rewarded with a super enjoyable Irish stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity