Murphy's Irish Stout
St. Patrick's Day may be over, but we stocked up for our most recent podcast and we're still drinking this at the after-party! Color is dark brown with a tight, creamy, khaki colored head and lots of lacing all over the glass. The aroma is malt forward with some chocolate and coffee notes. The taste is smooth with a creamy mouthfeel, partnered with a strong malt flavor of toffee, coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. There's an underlying sweetness and ample carbonation. Medium bodied but it's only 4% and very drinkable. Make sure you pour this correctly (there are convenient pictures on the back of the can) and you'll be rewarded with a super enjoyable Irish stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 48 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spotted Cow. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity