Murphy's Irish Stout
St. Patrick's Day may be over, but we stocked up for our most recent podcast and we're still drinking this at the after-party! Color is dark brown with a tight, creamy, khaki colored head and lots of lacing all over the glass. The aroma is malt forward with some chocolate and coffee notes. The taste is smooth with a creamy mouthfeel, partnered with a strong malt flavor of toffee, coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. There's an underlying sweetness and ample carbonation. Medium bodied but it's only 4% and very drinkable. Make sure you pour this correctly (there are convenient pictures on the back of the can) and you'll be rewarded with a super enjoyable Irish stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 24 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity