St. Patrick's Day may be over, but we stocked up for our most recent podcast and we're still drinking this at the after-party! Color is dark brown with a tight, creamy, khaki colored head and lots of lacing all over the glass. The aroma is malt forward with some chocolate and coffee notes. The taste is smooth with a creamy mouthfeel, partnered with a strong malt flavor of toffee, coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. There's an underlying sweetness and ample carbonation. Medium bodied but it's only 4% and very drinkable. Make sure you pour this correctly (there are convenient pictures on the back of the can) and you'll be rewarded with a super enjoyable Irish stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 36 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity