Mosaic Single Hop IPA
This single hop IPA from Pelican Brewing Company pours a mostly clear, golden color with a thick foamy off-white head. Intense, dank aroma from the Mosaic hops that create melon, tropical fruit, and guava notes. Taste is fruity, with a bit of citrus and pine but mostly tropical fruits. Guava, mango, orange and lime. Then resinous pine and bit of onion. Malt bill provides support but really lets the Mosaic shine. Light body with a smooth mouthfeel. Finish is clean and refreshing with just a touch of bitterness. Simple yet delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 14 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fire Iron. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for The Next Episode. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity