Mirror Pond Pale Ale is one of the premier beers in its category. Initally you'll find a very fresh taste from the Cascade hops, followed by a hearty, biscuity kicker, and finally a sweet, malty finish. Also present is a slight citrus flavor, almost like orange zest. This is a beer that you could drink everyday and never get bored with it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 41 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity