Pours a pale to medium amber color with incredible clarity. Foamy head that is off-white in color and two fingers thick with good retention. Balanced aroma with both malts and hops. Taste has caramel malt and a mild sweetness like light molasses. Then we get the hops, with berry, citrus, and white grape flavors. There are also hints of tropical fruit, but the grape and citrus flavors are most noticeable. Medium bodied with a slick mouthfeel and smooth carbonation. This is the “maltiest” Nelson-hopped IPA that we can recall having, and it’s quite delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 18 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity