Pours a pale to medium amber color with incredible clarity. Foamy head that is off-white in color and two fingers thick with good retention. Balanced aroma with both malts and hops. Taste has caramel malt and a mild sweetness like light molasses. Then we get the hops, with berry, citrus, and white grape flavors. There are also hints of tropical fruit, but the grape and citrus flavors are most noticeable. Medium bodied with a slick mouthfeel and smooth carbonation. This is the “maltiest” Nelson-hopped IPA that we can recall having, and it’s quite delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Memory Foam. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap