Melvin IPA pours a mostly clear, burnt orange or light copper color. The head is off-white and soapy. Right off the bat, the aroma is intense, inviting, and full of tropical fruit and melon. The taste is very balanced, with just the right amount of malt. But this beer is all about the hops with a fruity, juicy flavor of honeydew and cantaloupe along with hints of tangerine, pine, and tropical fruits. The finish is smooth, dry, and the opposite of bitter. Melvin Brewing has produced so many great IPAs, but this is the classic.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Steal This Can. 17 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA