Collaboration with Faction Brewing in Alameda, California. Clear, golden color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white, foamy, and nearly two fingers thick. Very hoppy, inviting aroma. Taste is hop forward but with a unique hop flavor. Hard to pinpoint, but there is definitely blueberry and tropical fruit flavors. The tropical fruit is not your typical pineapple and mango, but more like banana and coconut. Ok, maybe some mango and pineapple. Excellent mouthfeel with nice carbonation and almost no bitterness for what would otherwise be a West Coast IPA. Overall a really tasty, enjoyable IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 30 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 55 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity