Collaboration with Faction Brewing in Alameda, California. Clear, golden color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white, foamy, and nearly two fingers thick. Very hoppy, inviting aroma. Taste is hop forward but with a unique hop flavor. Hard to pinpoint, but there is definitely blueberry and tropical fruit flavors. The tropical fruit is not your typical pineapple and mango, but more like banana and coconut. Ok, maybe some mango and pineapple. Excellent mouthfeel with nice carbonation and almost no bitterness for what would otherwise be a West Coast IPA. Overall a really tasty, enjoyable IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 12 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity