Love and the Death of Damnation IPA
Love and the Death of Damnation is a bitter hop bomb that packs in a ton of flavor for a 6.5% beer. The aroma consists of wet hops, dank and earthy. It pours a dark straw color, slightly hazy with a slight head and mild carbonation. The taste follows the smell with piney and herbal hop flavors taking center stage with mild sourdough bready malts in the background. The finish is dry and the hop bitterness in the aftertaste lingers for what seems like minutes, which can be bad or great depending on your palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 23 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kolsch. 43 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity