Love and the Death of Damnation IPA
Love and the Death of Damnation is a bitter hop bomb that packs in a ton of flavor for a 6.5% beer. The aroma consists of wet hops, dank and earthy. It pours a dark straw color, slightly hazy with a slight head and mild carbonation. The taste follows the smell with piney and herbal hop flavors taking center stage with mild sourdough bready malts in the background. The finish is dry and the hop bitterness in the aftertaste lingers for what seems like minutes, which can be bad or great depending on your palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 25 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity