Lost Lake IPA
Color is pale amber, mostly clear, with 2 fingers of off-white, foamy head. Aroma is balanced with piney hops and a surprising amount of malt. Taste follows the nose, starting with a soft, doughy malt flavor. Hops are pretty mild, but have floral, citrus, and pine hoppiness. There’s a slight peppery bitterness in the finish. Smooth mouthfeel, super easy to drink. Overall a solid IPA that leans to the malty side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity