Lost Lake IPA
Color is pale amber, mostly clear, with 2 fingers of off-white, foamy head. Aroma is balanced with piney hops and a surprising amount of malt. Taste follows the nose, starting with a soft, doughy malt flavor. Hops are pretty mild, but have floral, citrus, and pine hoppiness. There’s a slight peppery bitterness in the finish. Smooth mouthfeel, super easy to drink. Overall a solid IPA that leans to the malty side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Citrus Mistress. 8 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 39 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer James and Julie. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity