Lost Lake IPA
Color is pale amber, mostly clear, with 2 fingers of off-white, foamy head. Aroma is balanced with piney hops and a surprising amount of malt. Taste follows the nose, starting with a soft, doughy malt flavor. Hops are pretty mild, but have floral, citrus, and pine hoppiness. There’s a slight peppery bitterness in the finish. Smooth mouthfeel, super easy to drink. Overall a solid IPA that leans to the malty side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for El Jefe. 6 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity