Lizard's Mouth is a surprisingly light color for a beer that weighs in at a hefty 9%. The flavor is very tropical - lots of guava, passionfruit, and mango. It's loaded with hops but still maintains a solid sweet malt profile. This is an incredibly smooth Imperial IPA and is pretty reserved with the bitterness. This is easily one of the best from Figueroa Mountain and is up there with some of the best DIPAs around.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 27 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity