Lilith’s Brethren pours a hazy, pale golden yellow color with a thick head. Aroma is strong and a little different, with hints of tangerine and tropical fruit. On the taste, there’s a hop flavor of tropical fruit like pineapple that has some ripe, juicy sweetness. We also get melon and white grape. More of a Northeast-style, including some light vanilla or lactose and a soft, flaky malt backbone. Very low bitterness and the 8.4% is almost unnoticeable. Smooth, creamy texture in the mouthfeel. Outstanding flavor and balance.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 30 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity