Lilith’s Brethren pours a hazy, pale golden yellow color with a thick head. Aroma is strong and a little different, with hints of tangerine and tropical fruit. On the taste, there’s a hop flavor of tropical fruit like pineapple that has some ripe, juicy sweetness. We also get melon and white grape. More of a Northeast-style, including some light vanilla or lactose and a soft, flaky malt backbone. Very low bitterness and the 8.4% is almost unnoticeable. Smooth, creamy texture in the mouthfeel. Outstanding flavor and balance.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Moral Panic. 29 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The 105 IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to On the Boulevard. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Grisette Blend #4. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Angelica. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA