Lilith's Brethren pours a hazy, pale golden yellow color with a thick head. Aroma is strong and a little different, with hints of tangerine and tropical fruit. On the taste, there's a hop flavor of tropical fruit like pineapple that has some ripe, juicy sweetness. We also get melon and white grape. More of a Northeast-style, including some light vanilla or lactose and a soft, flaky malt backbone. Very low bitterness and the 8.4% is almost unnoticeable. Smooth, creamy texture in the mouthfeel. Outstanding flavor and balance.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 11 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity