Lilith's Brethren pours a hazy, pale golden yellow color with a thick head. Aroma is strong and a little different, with hints of tangerine and tropical fruit. On the taste, there's a hop flavor of tropical fruit like pineapple that has some ripe, juicy sweetness. We also get melon and white grape. More of a Northeast-style, including some light vanilla or lactose and a soft, flaky malt backbone. Very low bitterness and the 8.4% is almost unnoticeable. Smooth, creamy texture in the mouthfeel. Outstanding flavor and balance.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity