Lilith's Brethren pours a hazy, pale golden yellow color with a thick head. Aroma is strong and a little different, with hints of tangerine and tropical fruit. On the taste, there's a hop flavor of tropical fruit like pineapple that has some ripe, juicy sweetness. We also get melon and white grape. More of a Northeast-style, including some light vanilla or lactose and a soft, flaky malt backbone. Very low bitterness and the 8.4% is almost unnoticeable. Smooth, creamy texture in the mouthfeel. Outstanding flavor and balance.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Habitus. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity