Lilith’s Brethren pours a hazy, pale golden yellow color with a thick head. Aroma is strong and a little different, with hints of tangerine and tropical fruit. On the taste, there’s a hop flavor of tropical fruit like pineapple that has some ripe, juicy sweetness. We also get melon and white grape. More of a Northeast-style, including some light vanilla or lactose and a soft, flaky malt backbone. Very low bitterness and the 8.4% is almost unnoticeable. Smooth, creamy texture in the mouthfeel. Outstanding flavor and balance.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 21 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pliny The Younger. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity