Yellow straw color with considerable haziness for a Kölsch. Thin, white, frothy head. Aroma is fruity and floral. The taste has a nice amount of floral and grassy hops, as well as lemon zest and a slight honey sweetness. Cracker-like, bready malt flavors. Light body, more on the lager side, with a crisp refreshing mouthfeel. Could drink this all day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Haiku de Saison. 11 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Golden Nugget. 19 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity