Hipster Blood pours a pinkish amber with a one finger head that is gone in seconds. Aroma is very pleasant, marked by yeast, cherries, and maybe some stone fruit. The taste is definitely cherry, but it's not super tart, not super sweet - almost more like a floral cherry blossom than the actual fruit. It works beautifully with the super mild funk and barely there sweetness. It's very well balanced and crisp, with subtle flavors melding in perfect harmony, nothing outdoing the other. The mouthfeel is fairly light and the carbonation is perfect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity