Hipster Blood pours a pinkish amber with a one finger head that is gone in seconds. Aroma is very pleasant, marked by yeast, cherries, and maybe some stone fruit. The taste is definitely cherry, but it's not super tart, not super sweet - almost more like a floral cherry blossom than the actual fruit. It works beautifully with the super mild funk and barely there sweetness. It's very well balanced and crisp, with subtle flavors melding in perfect harmony, nothing outdoing the other. The mouthfeel is fairly light and the carbonation is perfect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 15 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity