Hipster Blood pours a pinkish amber with a one finger head that is gone in seconds. Aroma is very pleasant, marked by yeast, cherries, and maybe some stone fruit. The taste is definitely cherry, but it's not super tart, not super sweet - almost more like a floral cherry blossom than the actual fruit. It works beautifully with the super mild funk and barely there sweetness. It's very well balanced and crisp, with subtle flavors melding in perfect harmony, nothing outdoing the other. The mouthfeel is fairly light and the carbonation is perfect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 24 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity