Level Line pours a pale amber color, not clear, but not hazy either. It has an extremely long lasting head, but it starts out a finger thick, off-white in color, and quite foamy. Aroma is fresh and citrusy, with lime, orange, and lemongrass. The taste is citrusy, with less common flavors of kaffir lime, yuzu, and kumquat. It says this on the can, but we agree there’s an underlying lemongrass flavor. Also, there’s more malt presence than with your typical West Coast Pale Ale. Light to medium body, mellow carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 14 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity