Level Line pours a pale amber color, not clear, but not hazy either. It has an extremely long lasting head, but it starts out a finger thick, off-white in color, and quite foamy. Aroma is fresh and citrusy, with lime, orange, and lemongrass. The taste is citrusy, with less common flavors of kaffir lime, yuzu, and kumquat. It says this on the can, but we agree there’s an underlying lemongrass flavor. Also, there’s more malt presence than with your typical West Coast Pale Ale. Light to medium body, mellow carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 28 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Green Gorilla. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity