Summer Shandy has the look and consistency of lemon juice and is so cloudy you cannot see through it. It has a very lemonade-like smell and the taste is not too far off. It has a distinct lemonade flavor with some light honey malt characteristics. In typical Shandy style, this mix of beer and lemonade produces a highly drinkable beer at a low alcohol percentage so that you can start drinking these early in the afternoon and make it through to the end of the barbecue unfazed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Capitulation. 20 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity