Overall a solid vanilla porter. It pours dark, with minimal tan head. It's toasty, with some sweetness and vanilla up front and a nice balanced bitter on the finish. Definitely aroma of vanilla, some malt and maybe a little coffee, this beer is well balanced, creamy and pretty enjoyable to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 50 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for East River IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity